DRESS FOR RESPECT
Appropriate dress is necessary in order to promote a positive school environment. Clothing should not distract from the learning environment. BE ADVISED THAT EVERY PERSON HAS DIFFERENT LEVEL OF TOLERANCE FOR HYGIENE AND APPROPRIATE DRESS.
The following articles of clothing are not permitted:
- exposed undergarments.
- see-through clothes (this does not mean normal exposure of straps).
- excessively short/revealing clothes.
- clothing with lewd, indecent or vulgar messages or illustrations.
- clothing that advertises products or services illegal to minors, including drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- clothing that may be perceive to be associated to gang affiliation or activities.
- RED or BLUE bandanas of any sort.
Violations may result in parent contact, confiscation of prohibited articles, and required change of attire. Refusal to change attire and repetitive dress code offenses may result in disciplinary action.