Grad Night Expectations!
- Check-in begins at 9:45 PM. The busses will be leaving at 10:30, with or without you.
- You WILL need either your school ID or driver's license to check in.
- NO BACKPACKS! You may bring a small purse or bag, if you wish. All purse, bags, jackets and clothing will be searched before you board the bus. Anyone caught with illegal substances will NOT be allowed to go.
- Dress is not fancy, but follow dress code rules for school.
- Please bring a jacket or sweater - it will be cool outside onboard the ship.
- You can expect to arrive back at Fremont by about 4:15 AM or so. You need to make arrangements for your ride home.
What happens on Grad Night?
After a little quality time with friends and family after your exhilarating graduation ceremony:
- Come to the front parking lot at school by 9:45 PM to meet the busses.
- Students will be checked in and loaded onto their assigned bus (assigned when the ticket was purchased). THERE WILL BE NO CHANGES IN BUS ASSIGNMENTS! Make sure you go with your friends to buy your Grad Night tickets to get assigned to the same bus!
- Busses will leave Fremont by 10:30 with chaperones on board.
- Busses arrive in San Francisco and students will board the Hornblower Boat and depart by midnight.
- After 3 hours of amazing fun on the Bay, the boat will dock and students will board back on the busses to head back home.
- Students should arrive back at Fremont after 4 AM.
On board the boat, students can partake in the following:
- Dancing with a live DJ
- Food buffet
- Candy buffet
- Photo "booth" to get pictures with friends on a souvenir print out
- Casino (no real money, but there will be gift card prizes!)
If you have more questions, please contact Marissa Kacmarsky at email@example.com.