School Loop Grades
- Tips for Preventing Plagiarism BEFORE it Starts!
- How to Avoid Plagiarism from TurnItIn.com - This site has reproducible handouts for teachers and great tips for students.
- Guidelines for Preventing Plagiarism
- Plagiarism Articles & Research: Links to articles, copyright issues, plagiarism case studies, plagiarism detection tools, term paper sites and links specifically for teachers and others for students.
Copyright for teachers
- Crash Course on Copyright
- Keeping it Legal: Understanding copyright and liability issues arising from web management and publishing.
Teachers' Domain - Mostly Science and Social Science multimedia resources for the classroom - Streaming video with lesson plans based on standards for your classes (Very similar to UnitedStreaming except that the videos cannot be downloaded to your computer.) This site has videos from WGBH Educational Foundation.
LibriVox- LibriVox is a database of FREE AUDIO BOOKS!! These are public domain books that have been read by volunteers and are available for download. Choose the book, short short story, or poem that you want, right click on the mp3 file, and select download. There are even audio books read in other languages!