Treat all people and the environment with respect – maintain an academic environment at all times.
In an effort to do this please follow the these guidelines:
1. Please use a quiet voice in the library. Your voice should not be heard past your table.
2. Computers are to be used for educational purposes only.
3. Students are not to move any computer, peripheral equipment, or piece/part of any equipment.
Contact the Librarian concerning any problem with any of the equipment!
4. To preserve the environment, please eat all food and drink outside the library.
5. Do your part to keep the library clean by cleaning up after yourself, pushing in your chair, and throwing away all scraps of paper.
6. Keep library chairs in place at tables. There are 4-chair tables and 6-chair tables. That is the maximum number of seats at one table. No sitting is allowed on the floor or between library stacks.
Students violating any of the above may lose library privileges for the day or a more extended period of time. Serious or repeated violations will be handled by an Assistant Principal and will result in disciplinary action.
Student Use of Materials:
- Students must check out materials with a library staff member before taking them from the building.
- Materials are checked out for a two-week period, but may be renewed for more time.
- Students will be charged the cost of replacing any lost or damaged materials.
- Library copies of text books must be used in the library and are not available for check out.
- Overdue or unreturned materials may cause a loss of check-out privileges.