Please note that this is a shared document. Any changes you make are seen immediately by ALL users. In order to make online sign-ups work successfully, please follow these rules:
- Add your information in the empty boxes only – please do not alter any other box or sign-up in purple sections marked with an “X”.
- Please do not change the formatting, fonts, colors, etc. on any of the sign-up pages.
- Generally you should only be using an area for half a block (45 minutes) and signing up for no more than 3 consecutive days. If for some reason you require more time, please discuss it with Dana Kuhlmann or Ruben Zamora in advance.
- Since these documents are easily accessible to all, please sign-up your classes only. Do not sign-up for another teacher.
- Do not let students sign-up for you.
- Do not share or copy any of the documents.
- If you need help from Dana Kuhlmann for your lesson or support in the library, please contact her by email or phone to indicate what help is needed and/or to set up a time to discuss the assignment. Attaching a copy of your lesson plan or assignment to your email is always helpful.
- Please avoid signing up for the Library if you will be absent and a substitute will be supervising your class. If this is unavoidable, please have a solid lesson plan provided to use in advance and let either Dana Kuhlmann or Ruben Zamora know.
- If a substitute is supervising your class, you shouldn’t be signing up to use Room 128, as no one is there to assist on a regular basis if any problems arise.
- Please read the web page, Library Policies and Procedures before bringing your class to the Library.
- Please make sure you are familiar with the Computer Labs before you and your class use them.
- Contact Dana Kuhlmann or Ruben Zamora ASAP if you have any questions or need help with the sign-up sheets.
When you sign-up for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password, which we recommend you do immediately. For logging in and password issues, please email Dana Kuhlmann.
This brief video shows us why Google docs is an effective collaboration tool:
If you need help getting started with your FUHSD Google docs account, please select the following link:
Options for uploading Firefox 3.6.13.
The following link provides instructions for uploading Firefox 3.6.13. from the FHS server. (Firefox 3.6.13. is one of the compatible browsers for Google docs):
The following links provide instructions for installing Firefox from the Internet:
Installing Firefox 3.6.13. on MACs: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Installing Firefox 3.6.13. on PCs (Windows): http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/firefox.html