FHS Locker Information
Fremont High School’s Locker Policy & Procedure 2016-2017
In order to provide as many students as possible with an opportunity to use a school locker, the following policies and procedures will be implemented. Students will:
- Share a locker with another FHS student (students may choose their partner or one will be assigned)
- Complete a permission form with signatures from both students and both parents.
- Must use school-issued combination lock. If the student doesn’t have a school issued lock one may be purchased ($5) at the time the school locker is registered. School officials will have a master key to these locks.
- The use of locks not assigned by FHS will result in removal of lock and belongings, as well as potentially losing the locker privilege.
- Use the assigned locker number. Students will not be allowed to choose their locker location.
- A certain number of lockers have been allocated for each class (9-12)
- Not place valuables in their locker and they should keep a record of book numbers or other materials that have been checked out from class or the library.
How to get a school locker.
Please print out a locker application found on the school website under OUR SCHOOL and General Information. Hard copies are in the Main Office. (This process is only for general school lockers and does not apply to PE lockers)
Students may get a school locker during registration on August 08 & 09 with the following items completed:
- Must have the name of the two students on the application form with all required signatures
- Bring the FHS issued lock to register it or $5 to purchase one.
- Only one student needs to be present to be assigned a locker
- We will take single applicants, but lockers will not be assigned until first weeks of school and the applicant may be paired with another applicant.
Students and their parents are responsible for, and will be charged for, any damage to or loss of school property that may result through the use of lockers. This includes any loss as a result of vandalism. Lockers have been subject to weekend and after school vandalism. The school will not replace any personal property brought to school or placed in lockers.