College & Career Center
The College and Career Center provides many valuable services to our students, including:
- Extracurricular activity ideas (internships, volunteer opportunities, Summer programs, part-time jobs);
- Research on colleges, preparation for college fairs and help creating a balanced college list;
- College Essay feedback (UC Personal Insight Questions, Common Application essays and college specific supplemental essays);
- General college application support (help/advice on applications, major selection);
- Resume reviews/feedback;
- Appointments for one-on-one meetings with student (and parents, if needed);
- Workshops on preparing for college, essay topics, college lists and writing the “Why” essay;
- Access to resources for the college application process (books, handouts, presentations);
- Information about other career pathways outside of college; and
- Information about Community College (degree/certificate programs and transfer agreements to 4-year universities).
Questions? Stop by the College & Career Center and speak with Ms. Magallon. We are here to help all students!