Congratulations to Melissa Lee for being named student of the year.
State of the City Address and Community Awards Ceremony
Mayor Glenn Hendricks delivered the annual State of the City address, followed by the City Council's presentation of the Sunnyvale Community Awards. These awards honor the contributions of some of the residents who make Sunnyvale a special place to live.
The City accepted award nominations from the community this summer. Nominations were reviewed by a panel of former Community Awards winners.
This year’s awardees included Melissa Lee as the High School Student of the Year.
Please join the PTSA on Thursday, September 27th from 7-8 in the FHS Library for a special presentation regarding the construction currently underway on our campus and the future construction and modernization needs.
Please join the PTSA on Thursday, September 27 from 7 to 8 p.m. in the FHS Library for a special presentation regarding the construction currently underway on our campus and the future construction and modernization needs.
Please see the attached flyer for more information.
Tuesday, September 18
- Girls Water Polo @ Palo Alto JV 3:30pm, Varsity 4:30pm
- Boys Water Polo @ Harker Frosh/Soph 5:45pm, Varsity 6:45pm
- Girls Volleyball BYE
- Girls Varsity Tennis @ Lynbrook 4pm
- Girls JV Tennis v Lynbrook 4pm
Thursday, September 20
- Girls Water Polo v Homestead JV 5pm, Varsity 6pm
- Boys Water Polo v Saratoga Frosh/ Soph 3pm, Varisty4pm
- Girls Vollebyall@ Santa Clara JV 5:30pm, Varsity 6:45 pm
- Girls Varsity Tennis v Milpitas 4pm
- Girls JV Tennis @ Milpitas 4pm
Friday, September 21
- Football v Wilcox High Frosh/Soph 4:30pm, Varsity 7pm
AWAAZ dance team auditions, everyone is welcome!
If you would like to audition for the AWAAZ dance team, auditions will be held on Friday, September 28th in the Dance Studio after school. Makeups are available on Monday, October 1st as well. Everyone is welcome!
Thursday, September 27th from 3-5pm the Sunnyvale Community Center is hosting a job fair for ages 16+. Registration is strongly recommended.
On Thursday, September 27 from 3 to 5 p.m., the Sunnyvale Community Center is hosting a job fair for ages 16 and over. Registration is strongly recommended. Please register on the Nova website.