TRAIN on your own UPDATES
The Fall Conditioning Schedule is listed below
Please check air quality at Airnow.gov before going out to run on your own
Where ever planning to do workouts, please take hand sanitizer or soap: wash hands before and after the workout, and when returning home. If training with others, please stay 6-feet apart at all times.
Those who are new to our training groups, should contact our coaches if there are questions about workouts
Fall Conditioning Schedule: Monday / Wednesday / Friday
Time: 5:00 pm
Meet: Fremont High School, Shed by the track.
Before coming to practice, here is the link for the kids/parents to sign before they start. We will be checking to see who is cleared.
Informed K12: Digital Forms for K12 Education
Fitness and conditioning will be conducted in cohorts where a group of students (and a teacher, coach, or instructor) stay together throughout the session to minimize exposure for students, teachers, and staff across the school environment.
* Cohorts will have a maximum of 12 students.
* All individuals within a cohort (coaches and students) must remain at least 6 feet apart at all times.
* There shall be NO physical contact between athletes during any workout.
* Cohorts, or individuals within cohorts, may only work out within the group and not intermix with other cohorts.
* Multiple cohorts of 12 are allowed but cohorts must stay 25 feet, or more, apart and not interact in any way.
* A coach or instructor may only work with one cohort.
* Coaches and students must wear a mask to and from the workout location and at any time when not actively participating in a workout.
* Masks should be removed during strenuous activity.
Coaches Flores & Miranda