CURRENT SCHEDULE, Results and photo links
- Saturday, March 6th @ Homestead, 2.2 miles, Fremont vs Santa Clara at 12:51pm
- Saturday, February 27th, @ Los Gatos. 2.2 miles (changed from 2.99), Fremont vs Los Gatos & Homestead
- Saturday, February 20th, @ Los Altos. 2.10 miles, Fremont vs Milpitas at 10:42 am
- Saturday, March 20th @ Gunn, 2.14 miles, Fremont vs Cupertino, 9:10am
Several points of emphasis to know:
Practice Started February 1st
Every weekday, 4:30 to 6:00-ish
- -Check in daily on our daily check in(link below)https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdv93t2ebHFvEAtK2340f3FVaeczKnOeu-n-qzb5u9sfeAxgg/viewform
- Also, there is a ton of info to know about coaching in this covid time…here is the most updated FUHSD full document of info: ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1mSLjQ58TQOEU_Nu2eByb7ngdGhkUJZ9Lbl2qjGrm0UE/edit?usp=sharing
- FAQsheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qwJSGY1jAKT6FW3RM15lIwU6UDSUfCYGOk9mrplvB-E/edit?usp=sharing
Competition Start Date: February 15th (pending end of Stay-at-Home order)
Competition End Date: March 26th
Ratio of athletes to coach will be 12 to 1
- All outdoors
- NO sharing of balls…this will return to the protocol we used last summer. Essentially just conditioning.
- Masks WILL be worn at all times by athletes and coaches
- It's winter in the Bay Area: always bring rain gear in your backpack or in your shoes bag
- New athletes must sign the waiver to participate, see below. If already done in fall does not need to be done again.
Coach Miranda and I are here to help if anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns.
Lets make this year count, Welcome 2021!
- Coach Flores
1st Race Begins at:
All race start times are approximate and subject to change.