Spring Sports at Fremont include Badminton, Baseball, Golf, Softball, Swimming and Diving, Boys Tennis, Track and Field and Boys Volleyball.
In order to be cleared for each sport, you must complete the following 3 steps.
1. Complete Physical Exam Form Part 1 and Part 2.
*All physical forms must be completed by a parent and doctor prior to the start date of your sport. The state of CA only accepts physicals that are signed, stamped and dated from a MD, DO, or PA. NP and RN signed physicals are not currently allowed.
2. Digital registration must be completed via the Athletics Clearance website. Here is a step by step instructional video of how to complete the Athletic Clearance registration.
3. Please also complete the Concussion Baseline Testing Instructions and Agreement - FHS Form as well.
Parents and their athletes will need to visit the site, create an account, and register for each sport they plan to play.
Physicals are available with your doctor or through Wellness Mart.
Golf Match Schedule 2023
- Thursday March 9th MATCH VS HOMESTEAD AT SUNNYVALE GOLF COURSE 3 PM START
- Monday March 13th SCRIMMAGE AT WILCOX AT LOS LAGOS GC 3 PM (NO SCHOOL THIS DAY)
- Tuesday March 14th MATCH VS SANTA CLARA AT SUNNYVALE GC 3 PM
- Monday March 20th MATCH AT WILCOX LOS LAGOS GC 3 PM
- Tuesday March 21st MATCH AT GUNN 3 PM BAYLANDS PALO ALTO GOLF COURSE
- Thursday March 23rd MATCH VS MTN VIEW AT SUNNYVALE GC 330 PM
- Thursday March 30th MATCH AT MILPITAS AT BAYVIEW GC IN MILPITAS(Summitpointe) 3 PM
- Tuesday April 4th MATCH VS WILCOX AT SUNNYVALE GC 3 PM
- Thursday April 6th MATCH AT HOMESTEAD AT SUNNYVALE 3 PM
- Wednesday April 12th MATCH AT SANTA CLARA AT LOS LAGOS 3 PM
- Thursday April 13th MATCH VS GUNN AT SUNNYVALE 3 PM
- Tuesday April 25th MATCH VS MILPITAS SUNNYVALE GC 3 PM
- Wednesday April 26th MATCH VS MTN VIEW AT SHORELINE GC 330 PM
Aaron Eeg email@example.com