Fremont High School has over 40 student clubs. Advisors can be contacted through Schoology for more information. If you would like your club website linked on this page, please email your link to Mrs. Kuhlmann and cc your club advisor on the email.
To have a fundraiser on campus, clubs must submit a request three weeks in advance of the fundraiser. Please fill out the double-sided form completely (Purchase cost, potential income, etc.): FHS Fundraising Form.
|Complete List of FHS Clubs||Club Meeting Times|
The Fremont High School National Honor Society is part of the nation’s premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to recognize those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, service, leadership, and character.
- The National Honor Society meets every second Friday of the month in the Large Gym. For more information, please visit fremontnhs.com/calendar
- View all the NHS volunteer opportunities at fremontnhs.com/events
For more information please visit the NHS Website here.
NHS volunteer opportunities include:
- Students for Sucess SFS/Rm 76 tutoring: Mondays from 2:40 to 5 p.m., Tuesdays from 1:05 to 5 p.m., Wednesdays from 3:25 to 5 p.m. and Thursdays from 1:05 to 5 p.m.
- One-time events (See presentations for details)
- Applications are being accepted for the 2019-2020 school year until September 15, 2019 at 11:59pm .
Fremont High Robotics is a student-run, student-driven organization. The team focuses on several core goals and values in STEAM, encouraging drive and curiosity within all our members. We have a multitude of subteams, including mechanical design, manufacturing, software, electrical, business, media, and events that develop skills in both technical and non-technical fields of robotics.