Senior Activities and Graduation
Graduation will take place on June 2, 2022 at 6pm on the Football Field. More information will be posted to this website when it is available.
|4/27/22||Fremont PTSA Grad Night Fundraiser||
CHAAT BHAVAN Restaurant
|10:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Senior Class Meeting (Mandatory)||
10:30 AM - 11:15 AM
|Check your mailing address - Diplomas will be mailed out||Infinite Campus||2:00 PM|
|Clear all delinquencies and complete senior survey||ASB and Naviance||
|5/14/22||Senior Ball||The Tech Interactive||7:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|5/23/22 - 5/26/22||Senior Finals|
|5/25/22||Senior Sunset||Diesner Field (Football Field)||6:30 PM - 9:00 PM|
|5/26/22||Senior Goodbye Rally||Field||10:30 AM - 11:15 AM|
|5/26/22||Cap and Gown Pickup||Cafeteria||3:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|5/26/22||Senior Awards Night (by invite only)||Gym||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM|
|5/27/22||Mandatory Senior Checkout||Student Center||1:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
|5/31/22||Mandatory Graduation Practice||Diesner Field||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|6/1/22||Mandatory Graduation Practice||Diesner Field||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|6/1/22||Senior Celebration||Gym||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|6/2/22||Mandatory Graduation Practice||Diesner Field||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|6/2/22||Graduation (students arrive at 5:15 PM)||Diesner Field||6:00 PM|
|6/2/22||Grad Night (organized by FHS parents, bus leaves from FHS)||Boomers in Modesto, CA||9:00 PM - 6:00 AM|
All seniors MUST attend ALL graduation rehearsals if planning to go through the graduation ceremony. Please make the necessary arrangements with employers EARLY. Times may vary slightly.
Announcements and details about all events will be made on School Loop and morning announcements. Please make sure to listen and ask questions if needed. You don’t want to miss out! Keep working hard in and out of class—Congratulations Class of 2019!
Going to the Senior Prom? Saturday, May 14 at the Tech Interactive
You must have no outstanding delinquencies in order to purchase a ball ticket. Check with Ms. Johanna Moyoli in the Student Center.
Going to the Senior Sunset? TBA
Graduation Practice? TBA
Please remember you must attend graduation practice to participate in Thursday’s graduation ceremony on June 2nd. Make sure to wear a hat and apply sunscreen. Practice is on the football field. Please do not disturb classes while on campus and use the student parking lot. The practice schedule is:
- Tuesday, May 31st TBA
- Wednesday, June 1st TBA
- Thursday, June 2nd TBA
Attention Seniors, Did you have a fun time at Prom? Want to continue the excitement? There's one more chance for you to party with your friends before you all take separate paths after high school. Enjoy an entire night filled with fun activities like Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, Lil' Go-Karts, Lazer Tag, Rock Wall, Spin Zone Bumper Cars, Bumper Boats, DJ, unlimited food and drinks and transportation all included when you buy your tickets for the Grad Party. Don't know what Boomers has to offer? Watch the video below. Don't wait till it's too late. We have a limit of 200 students who we can take to the party. So please hurry and buy your tickets. Sincerely Fremont Grad Night Party
- I lost my permission slip, can I get a new one?
- Do I need to bring anything?
- Can I sit with my friends?
- How do I get home?
- Can I leave early?
- Can I park overnight?
- I missed the meeting, what now?
Yes. But you need to buy your tickets at close to the same time. There will be two to three buses open for seating at a time. Once you have been assigned to a bus you can not change your bus number. There will be no swapping with someone else to get on a different bus. This is a security issue. The grad night committee does not wish to lose any students, as your parents might get a little upset.
|Monday, May 23|
|Tuesday, May 24|
|Wednesday, May 25|
|Thursday, May 26|
|Friday, May 27||Senior check-out in Cafeteria (1 to 3 p.m.)|
|Monday, May 30||
Memorial Day - No School
|Tuesday, May 31|
|Wednesday, June 1|
|Thursday, June 2||
|Friday, June 3||
Grad Night ends at 6am
Summer Begins! Best of Success!
Printable 2022 Senior Contract
Notice: Student conduct at school-sponsored activities and events must follow all school rules. Students who fail to follow these rules risk suspension and/or exclusion from Senior activities, including the Graduation Ceremony.
Instructions to complete Senior Naviance Survey
Find Naviance on the Fremont High School home page, under "Naviance". You will need your username (email address) and your password (Usually your student ID #) in order to access your account. If you do not have access or do not know your login information, contact your guidance counselor or Ms. Magallon-Loredo in the College & Career Center. You must have an active email address that we can use to activate your account. Stop by our office or email us your name, email address and student ID #. Go under "About Me" tab and complete the surveys listed on the left side.
NEED a Cap & Gown!? Go to Jostens.com or pick up an order form from Johanna Moyoli.
FHS GRADUATION CONTRACT
Behavior and Dress Expectations
This is our 95th graduation! The graduation ceremony is a serious occasion put on by the school for the parents and close friends of the graduates. As such, it is a PRIVILEGE for seniors at Fremont to participate in the graduation ceremony. By laying out our expectations here, in advance, we hope to make participation in the ceremony easier for the graduates, promoting an overall positive and pleasant experience.
The rules for participating are not many, but they must all be adhered to strictly. Any violation of the rules will result in the offender being removed from the graduation ceremony, escorted from the field and picked up by a parent to go home. Any senior who has failed to clear a delinquency or has committed a disciplinary infraction will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
Expectations for Graduation Practice: Students will be required to check-in prior to entering the field
Be on time. Arrive promptly at 9 a.m. on Thursday, June 1 at Diesner Field (football field). There will be no exceptions unless cleared prior to May 24 with Dean of Students Connor Smith. Dress comfortable; wear sunscreen/hats, since the turf on the field can get HOT. SCHOOL RULES WILL BE ENFORCED DURING THESE PRACTICES. PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON CAMPUS UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID FHS 2022 STUDENT PARKING PERMIT.
Seniors will have already been assigned seats prior to graduation practice. No changes can be made. Objectionable objects, as viewed by the graduation committee, will be confiscated and may result in your removal from the ceremony. Final decisions and approvals must come from Principal Emmert.
STUDENTS WHO ARE TARDY TO PRACTICE WILL BE REMOVED AND THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE CEREMONY WILL BE JEOPARDIZED. REMEMBER, the START time means you are ready to go! STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL GRADUATION PRACTICES!
Expectations for Graduation Day
Seniors are to be in the large gym NO LATER THAN 5 p.m. graduation day Thursday, June 2.
Graduates will report to the Large Gym, CARRYING THEIR GOWNS IN HAND. Caps may already be in place, but nothing else may be carried into the ceremony. ALL VALUABLES WILL BE LEFT AT HOME! There WILL NOT be a location to store personal items.
DIPLOMAS WILL BE HANDED OUT AFTER THE GRADUATION COMMENCEMENT on the football field.
• Full-length pants with blouse OR
• Dress or skirt
• NO SHORTS
• Full-length pants (Required)/NO SHORTS
• Collared shirt
• Tie optional
• Dress Shoes or Dress Sandals – Flats Only – NO HEELS (Wedges and Platforms are ok)
• Dress Shoes
• No hats other than graduation cap
• No hats other than graduation cap
• You may carry nothing in your hands
• You may carry nothing in your hands
- No flowers (includes leis), buttons, or pins of any type on cap or gown
- Valedictorian and community service medals ok
- NHS and CSF sashed and cord ok (others can be worn for pictures AFTER ceremony
- No candy, money, or extravagant necklaces
THE GRADUATION COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE PROPER GRADUATION ATTIRE.
Our 95th FHS graduation will take on Thursday, June 2 at 5 p.m. on Diesner Field (FHS football field). Parking is open in the front, back, and district parking lots. Parking will fill up quickly so we encourage all to arrive early. Seating for spectators is first come, first served—gates will open at 4 p.m. Friends and families are encouraged to meet the graduates in the amphitheater area following the ceremony. The field will not be open to the public.
Student & Parent Must Sign In Order To Attend Graduation Practice And Receive Their Cap & Gown
I, (Parent/Guardian Name) and my student, (Student Name) _, understand the expectations for the FHS Graduation Ceremony. We understand that Students who fail to follow these rules risk suspension and/or exclusion from Senior activities, including the Graduation Ceremony.
SUBMIT FORM BY THURSDAY MAY 26 – SCHOOL CLIMATE OFFICE (DEAN’S OFFICE)
All seniors are required to go through senior checkout on Friday, May 27th. Prior to checkout, seniors must clear any delinquencies with ASB (fees, team uniforms, borrowed band instruments/folders, etc.), turn in outstanding library books or textbooks, complete their Naviance survey, and complete your final transcript request. This should all be done no later thanFriday, May 13th to expedite checkout. Some additional details:
- Senior checkout is MANDATORY
- Student checkout is 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm and located in the Student Center (next to the cafeteria)
- There is NO makeup day and NO early checkout (make arrangements now to be here)
- Students need to return borrowed technology (Chromebooks, chargers, and/or hotspots) and textbooks from current classes to checkout on Friday, May 27th
- If you were unable to return outstanding books or materials before May 13th, we will collect them on Friday, May 27th
- As part of your senior check out you are required to complete the FHS Grad Exit Survey 2022 located in Naviance click on About Me and select Surveys from My School and FHS Grad Exit Survey 2022 under the Survey Section. The deadline to complete this survey is Friday, May 13th, 2022.
- Friday, May 13th is your deadline to complete your final transcript request. Look out for the email from K12 Informed that will be sent to your school email accounts. K12 Informed will send you a link for your personal transcript request form. Email our registrar, email@example.com, if you are not able to find the email/form to request for your final transcript.
- When will I get my diploma? Your diploma will be mailed after graduation. Make sure that your mailing address is up-to-date. Complete this form to make a change to your mailing address.
- Students must clear any delinquencies and complete senior checkout in order to participate in the graduation ceremony and/or receive their diploma
- Instructions for checking your ASB fees in Infinite Campus can be found here
- View any outstanding library books or textbooks here
- Fees can be paid in-person with cash or check with Mrs. Moyoli in the ASB office on Mondays- Fridays from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- You may also pay by credit card, but an additional fee will be charged
- Please do not pay online as this will result in duplicate payments being needed with a credit card for the additional payment in 4-6 weeks
If you haven't purchased your cap & gown, bring $50 cash to the Cap & Gown Distribution Day, on May 24 at 3:15 p.m. in the cafeteria, and pick one up at that time.
The sitting fees start at $15 for yearbook only and advances to $30, $40, $50 and $60 sessions depending on how many outfits and images you want (optional). There is also a $50 deposit which can be used towards a purchase or which will completely refunded by returning the proofs.